Copyright 2017 Okie Fastpitch
1. All tournaments sanctioned with USSSA must be approved by the State Director. Only USSSA sanctioned events will be approved for posting on www.usssa.com.
2. No sanctioned tournament may conflict with State Championship play in the same division/class. Sites hosting a USSSA State event may not host non-USSSA events on the same weekend as their state event.
3. All approved sanctioned tournaments must be entered online and scheduled though the scheduling system on USSSA.
4. All sanctioned tournament results must be entered in the system no later than Tuesday following completion of the tournament.
5. Participation in sanctioned tournament play shall be in accordance with USSSA Fastpitch National bylaws and Oklahoma USSSA rules. A player shall not compete in any USSSA sanctioned event with more than one team during the same event.
6. All teams must be currently registered with USSSA to participate in a sanctioned USSSA event.
7. Host sanction fees for qualifiers are currently $100 per tournament weekend plus $10 per tournament team entered. The sanction fee must be paid to the State Director within two (2) weeks of completion of said tournament.
8. NIT tournaments and World Series events are available for a bid fee. Regular sanction fees will still apply. Contact the State Director if interested. Bid fees are billed by the State Director.
9. State events are assigned by the State Director. Sanction fees for State events are currently $100 per tournament weekend plus $25 per tournament team. The sanction fee must be paid to the State Director within two (2) weeks of completion of said tournament.